Volunteer positions exist to supplement the ongoing needs of the Jeffco Fairgrounds operations. The focus of these positions is to provide supplemental front-line customer service and operational support contacts for Fairgrounds' guests. All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.JEFFCO FAIRGROUNDS VOLUNTEER ROLES
JEFFCO FAIR & FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER ROLES
- Administrative/Office duties (Phones, filing, front desk, data entry, etc.)
- Campground Host (Reservations, grounds care, guest service)
- Housekeeping (Trash removal, cleaning, vacuuming, etc.)
- Maintenance Duties (Landscaping, painting, snow removal, etc.)
- Event Services (Greeters, parking attendants, directing foot traffic, guest relations, ticketing, etc.)
JEFFCO FAIR & FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER BENEFITS
- Event Runner
- Greeter/Guest Relations
- Courtesy Shuttle
Volunteers are essential to the Jeffco Fair & Festival. We recognize the time they devote and provide benefits to them as a thank-you for their service.
All volunteers will receive:
- FREE general admission to the event for volunteers AND one (1) friend!
- Volunteer t-shirt and credentials.
- Access to volunteer hospitality suite with beverages and snacks.