Let’s get down to it. You’re excited and raring to go on what will undoubtedly be your favorite summer event! We can’t wait to meet you all, and wish the best of times for you to come. To ensure the frowns stay upside down, here’s a list of event rules and our code of conduct we’ve put together for you.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our event guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the event entrances and within the event.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the event, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow event guests by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Use appropriate entrances and exits only. Remain on designated walkways and paths and refrain from climbing or crossing over fences and barricades.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Guests who are under the age of 21 shall not be served or in possession of alcoholic beverages. Guests who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. Alcoholic beverages purchased at the event are not permitted outside of the event perimeter. Guests who violate any alcohol rules (over consume, provide alcohol to those under the age of 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior or attempt to conceal alcoholic items) will be denied entrance and/or escorted from the event. The event reserves the right to revoke or otherwise restrict drinking privileges of any guest, regardless of age.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 18 or older to enter the event.
- Access to attractions and other experiences depends upon the safety rules for each attraction.
- Parking is first-come, first-served and guests should only park in designated locations. Parking lots close 90 minutes following the conclusion of the event. Overnight parking is prohibited. Vehicles parked incorrectly or left overnight may be ticketed or towed.
- All tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. Tickets exclude admission to separately ticketed events/activities separately priced. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Valid Photo ID may be required. If you leave the event and plan to re-enter the same day, you must have your hand stamped at the exit gate and present your ticket or confirmation for re-entry into the event on the same day. Children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The event is subject to weather closures and closures due to capacity. The number of tickets available is limited. Events and tickets may sell out early. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and operating hours. The bearer of any ticket grants Jeffco Fair & Festival and the Jefferson County Fairgrounds the right to film, videotape or photograph the bearer for any purpose whatsoever without any payment.
- The holder of this ticket assumes all risks and danger of personal injury and loss of life and all other hazards (including the risk of lost, stolen, or damaged property) arising from, or in any way related to, the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event AND waives any related claims that you might have against Jefferson County, and its affiliates, employees, volunteers and other agents, and agrees to indemnify Jefferson County from and against any such claims. If the ticket holder is a minor, the terms of this paragraph also apply to the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the minor. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Please visit celebratejeffco.com for operating schedule and Event rules and code of conduct.
- The terms of these Event Rules & Code of Conduct are incorporated into the terms of ticket terms and conditions, the Vendor Rules & Regulations and Talent Contracts.
The following items may not be brought into the Event:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, Segways, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Food and beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) from outside the Event. Formula, milk and food for infants/toddlers is permitted as is food for medical purposes.
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance.
- Weapons of any kind as well objects that appear to be weapons (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.), except to the extent firearms are allowed under State of Colorado laws, including Section 29-11.7-101, et seq., C.R.S.
- Laser pointers.
- Large tripods.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals (e.g., dogs, miniature horses) and those approved to be involved in the event (e.g., 4-H dogs in a dog show). Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or in a harness. Due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride certain attractions.
- Balloons, plastic straws, beverages and food are not permitted in any exhibits or areas with livestock or equine for the safety of those animals.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- Unauthorized display or sale of goods or services.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Tailgating and alcohol consumption in parking lots.
- For the safety of all, event guests shall not block aisles or complicate access to any exit location or path in any way.
- Feeding any animals at the Fairgrounds, including birds.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the event or any associated facility.
- The Fairgrounds may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the event and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- The Fairgrounds reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the event without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- The Fairgrounds may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of the Event or scheduled offerings, close any area or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Event, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Event Rules and Code of Conduct are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions, please visit one of our ticket booth location during the event or please contact us at email@example.com.
Under Colorado Law, an equine professional and an equine activity sponsor are not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities, pursuant to section 13-21-119, Colorado Revised Statutes. Under Colorado Law, a llama professional and a llama activity sponsor are not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in llama activities resulting from the inherent risks of llama activities, pursuant to section 13-21-119, Colorado Revised Statutes.
BE ALERT: Flying objects can cause serious injury. Once entering the stadium or arena, be alert for flying objects, including during stoppages of the event.